From Spring 2019 we have several main projects through which we are generating flight-paths and our IMPACT stories. We hope you will follow these on Twitter @StVincentsL12 @Sightboxuk
· Our 'Lasting Legacies' project will continue across 2019 collaborating with main partners East of Eli ( USA) Merseyside Police, Alder Hey Hospital and Never Such Innocence as part of the Great War 100 year Commemorations. Our project builds on our 'school of rock' and will engage a range of technologies and school networks to generate a musical performance with a difference in October 2019.
· Our Sightbox project remains as a project where our pupils are researching, developing and designing new content ideas for the Sightbox to be distributed by Rotary internationally. Furthermore, our pupils are using the content to train their sighted peers across public, private and voluntary sectors Nationally, becoming the 'trainers of the trainers.'
· Our international project collaborating with All Saints @Teachability and the Philharmonic hopes to welcome VI pupils from Sierra Leone and Indonesia to experience sightbox content teaching and learning, an International conference at L.F.C and a performance at the Philharmonic in June 2019. Again, St.Vincent pupils will be the 'trainers of the trainers.'
· Our Summer Camp will engage our pupils with the wider VI community and simultaneously welcome the @World MeritOrg International conference to share our best practice.
· We aim to collaborate with Blind Veterans UK, Cadets, CISC Schools, Stonyhurst and Merseyside Police to develop 'I RUGBY' for inclusion in the 2021 Disability Games.